CLOSE-FIT PRESSURE PIPELINE REHABILITATION
Close-Fit pipes are ideal for rehabilitation of transmission and distribution water mains of up to 1600 mm in diameter. The polyethylene liner isolates the flow stream from the host pipe wall, eliminating internal corrosion. The Close-Fit system places the PE 100 liner in radial contact with the inside of the host pipe. Inserted into an existing pipeline by our proprietary installation processes, the polyethylene liner is continuous, and installed tightly against the inner wall of the host pipe. Our solutions typically do not reduce flow capacity, unlike other rehabilitation methods which produce larger annular spaces between the liner and host pipe.
- potable water pipes
- crude water pipeline
- technological pipeline
- installation of a new pipe within existing pipe
- short project preparation time
- completely removes pipe infiltration and leakage
- flow increase due to smooth surface
- suitable for rehabilitation of asbestos-cement pipes
- rapid installation
- minimal disruption to the environment and working process
- material: PE-HD
- diameter: DN100 – DN500
- pressure: <10 bar
- reach from a single manhole: <1.000 m
CLOSE-FIT GRAVITY PIPELINE REHABILITATION
IND-EKO d.o.o. can offer you rehabilitation of the industrial pipelines using Close-Fit technology. HDPE or PVC pipes fit to the existing pipeline without significant diameter reduction. Additional inner layer warrants extremely high abrasion resistance, resistance to high pressure cleaning and optimal chemical resistance.
Close-Fit liner is pulled in through exiting manholes or working pits and is formed using steam.
HDPE or PVC pipe diameter is temporarily reduced using thermo-mechanical tools by 25-30%. This process enables installation of the Close-Fit liner into the existing pipe.
- diameter: DN100 – DN1600
- abrasion resistant
- resistant to the high pressure cleaning
- high chemical resistance
APPLICABLE TO PIPES
- with high flow rates
- with high tendency of incrustation
- for transport of aggressive chemicals,
- for transport of solid material (ash, dust, etc)
- massive construction warrants longevity and safe operation